We’ve got art this weekend. We have food this weekend. We have shopping this weekend. We have Easter this weekend. We have an art show about Kristen Stewart this weekend. We even have a one woman show based off of Madonna this weekend. There is a lot to do so, like you do every week, check The Recap!!
Friday, April 6
• Hellawood opens at Space15Twenty tonight!
• What? A Jim Henson double feature at The Egyptian? That’s right: A JIM HENSON DOUBLE FEATURE AT THE EGYPTIAN!!!!
• Hated that new Madonna album? Nothing we can do about that. But, you can see something better–and still Madonna: Nadya Ginsburg’s Madonnalogues is tonight!
• Very Venice art starts tonight.
• Dayna Hanson’s second night at REDCAT is tonight…
Saturday, April 7
• Bowerbirds are flying into the Troubador!
• The second/final night of Madonnalogues!
• That Kstew artshow starts tonight at Meltdown.
• George Condo’s show opens at Prism! Be warned: it may be a mess there.
• …and more Dayna Hanson…
• Cai Guo-Qiang’s show opens with an explosive performance (because duh).
• There is a fly trunk show at Gather happening today!
Sunday, April 8
• …and even more Dayna Hanson!!
• Poetry at CB1! What a delightful way to spend a Sunday (that is also Easter).
• Make a lamb cake for Easter!
• Rose Bowl Flea Market is the best way to celebrate Easter!!! We’ll be there.
Selected Ongoing Items
• Last few days to enter to win Coachella tickets from Amoeba!
• Val Kilmer is still acting like Mark Twain (but it may be sold out?).
• Get Hot Cross Buns for Easter, courtesy of Cooks County!
• Elizabeth Peyton’s rad show is up at Regen Projects!!
• Aprhodite And The Gods Of Love is up at The Getty Villa: go over the weekend!
• Get your tickets to the Grilled Cheese Invitational…or you won’t be able to get in!!
• We are giving away PST posters: enter for a chance to win!