It’s a three day weekend, everyone! If you don’t have a three day weekend, screw that: take off of work and take Monday off! There’s some stuff going on this weekend, too. What, you ask? Well, duh, check The Recap!!
Saturday, May 26
• City•Country•City at The Standard Hollywood will get your weekend going right.
• Rad looking Intra Fashion at CES opens today!
• CAFAM’s two new shows open tonight–and they’re great!
• Free during the day? James Fearnley of The Pogues will be giving a talk at Lost And Found.
• Sunset Jubilee! Today and tomorrow!
• Carmichael Gallery’s new show opens today!
• Remember: Vintage Enoteca has holiday food specials!
Sunday, May 27
• Sunset Jubilee! Final day!
• Crescent City closes today!
• As does Crewest’s Mission Accomplished: closing today!
• …and that crazy taxidermy show at La Luz: closing today!
• …and Vintage Enoteca has holiday food specials!
Coming Up This Week
• Wednesday, Mo-Chica opens its doors!!
Selected Ongoing Items
• You could work at Ludlow Kingsley!
• Help save Elysian Park, y’all!
• See James Franco’s MOCA show!
• Play mah jong!
• Buy huge avocados here!
• Drink this!
• Watch this!
• Read this!