“THERE IS SO MUCH GOING ON THIS WEEKEND WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO????” me, as I wrote this post. There’s a lot more beyond Made In L.A., which is where most of us should be. CHECK THE RECAP!!
Saturday, June 2
• Cass McCombs will be at the El Rey.
• The PORTALS traveling showcase hits Space16twenty!
• The Hester Street Fair is in town!!
• PMCA’s latest show is opening.
• The first Wellness Weekend is starting today. Maybe yoga before going to…
• MADE IN L.A.! MADE IN L.A.! MADE IN L.A.! MADE IN L.A.! MADE IN L.A.! MADE IN L.A.! MADE IN L.A.! MADE IN L.A.!
• Also, the UCLA graduate open studios are today.
• Alika Cooper’s show at TENOVERSIX opens.
Coming Up This Week
• June 5, the new DNTL album is out.
• June 5, the deadline for our Incase giveaway!
• June 5, Paul Waddell at Night Gallery opens!
• Also on June 5, City Of Fire opens.
• June 6, Sandro Perri at the El Rey!
• June 6, Luke Fischbeck’s installation at Sonos closes.
• June 7, the end of Mini Comic-Con!
• June 7, a Live Talks Los Angeles talk!
Selected Ongoing Items
• Sandrology is going on at REDCAT all weekend!
• You should check out Intra Fashion if you are down South.
• Catch the free MOCA Rebel show while you can.
• Field Study at Space15twenty is up for not-too-much-longer!
• Check out Ehren Tool’s amazing show at CAFAM.
• Help save Elysian Park, y’all!
• Play mah jong!
• Buy huge avocados here!
• Drink this!
• Read this!
• Do this!