Even though we are out of town does not mean that you can’t do some cool stuff around town. Check them out and let us know how they are after the jump with THE RECAP!
Friday, June 8
• The American Apparel Factory Flea Market starts today!
• Patrick Watson takes over Bootleg tonight.
• Starting tonight at Wirsthaus, they’re streaming the UEFA.
• The Vibiana Downtown is holding the LA Classic Cocktail competition tonight.
• Fried Chicken Friday!!
• LA Pride starts!
Saturday, June 9
• More soccer at Wirsthaus!
• Gathering of the Food Trucks in District La Brea will feed you!
• KCRW is putting on a free show in Pasadena!
• MAK’s Bend A Bow opens, which is their inaugural exhibition of Garage Exchange Viena – Los Angeles.
• AL Steiner movies are playing in the desert!
• Cy Twombly closes today!!
• The new Favorite Goods show opens. It’s their last show for a bit!
Sunday, June 10
• ~*~PrIdE iS sTiLL gOiNg~*~
• Street Dogs Of South Central screening and benefit today!! GO SEE THIS!!
• Daniel Aksten at CB1 closes.
• Today will see the 12th annual Los Angeles River Ride.
• Go to Malibu today for SASSAS first Summer concert!
Coming Up This Week
• June 11, Crushed as a part of the Hollywood Fringe Festival!
• June 12, Simone Forti will be performing as her Made In L.A. entry.
• June 12, FIELD STUDY CLOSES!!!
• June 13, more soccer at Wirsthaus!!
Selected Ongoing Items
• Check out now open Mo-Chica Downtown!
• If you are in the desert, there is a giant Marilyn Monroe.
• Sandrology is still happening at REDCAT!
• Made In L.A., guys.
• Alika Cooper at TENOVERSIX is great!
• You should check out Intra Fashion if you are down South.
• Check out Ehren Tool’s amazing show at CAFAM.
• Watch this!
• Explore this!
• Eat this!