We may be off today BUT we still know what you should do this weekend. What is it that you should do? CHECK THE RECAP!
Saturday, June 16
• Katherine Cone’s second Jack show opens today.
• Have a dog that needs neutering? Go here!
• Isabelle Alford-Lago’s monkey show closes today!
• Esotouric is doing a Father’s Day tour today.
• Yoga and dining is happening again today!
• See Change, AKA art in LAX, opens today at the Tom Brady Terminal!
• There’s an art making workshop in the desert!
• Design Matters’ latest show closes today.
• Learn how to write grants at this workshop!
• Hadid Gallery is welcoming Deliberate + Unintentional today!
• Vox Femina is having a concert tongiht!
• There’s another Dwell home tour today.
• Dance on eggshells tonight in Little Tokyo!
Selected Ongoing Items
• Vintage Enoteca has a new brunch–check it out this weekend!
• Short Order has new “combos.”
• Have a foodie friend? Go to Chopped!
• Lazy Ox has a new happy hour!
• Made In L.A., people.
• Alika Cooper at TENOVERSIX is still going on!
• Watch this!
• Listen to this!
• Read this!