We’ve gotten some requests from lots of people on where to get your foie gras fix before the heyday of eating the meaty treat comes to an end this Sunday. We in California will mourn the loss of the culinary treat but, of course, cannot wait for the illegal foie market trade to begin. Nevertheless, we’ve compiled a long list of places that carry some foie based on where they are in Los Angeles. Check them out while you can!
• The Royce: They have LOTS of foie.
• The Spice Table: They carry a foie gras satay.
• Umamicatessen: They are apparently carrying a foie gras donut.
• Bäco Mercat: They have a chicken liver/foie gras spread. So decadent!
• Church & State: They carry “Foie de Vollaille” which, although not necessarily foie gras, we’ll throw on just because.
• Cafe Pinot: They carry some very decadent foie.
• Lazy Ox Canteen: They have a special foie menu.
• Beer Belly: They’ll be having foie gras icing on fried oreos!
• Petrossian: They have a foie gras menu–including an ice cream.
• Animal: Duh.
• ink.: Foie gras waffle!!!!
• Hatfield’s: They carry a foie gras starter.
• The Little Door: They’re counting down to no more foie!
• A.O.C.: They usually carry some foie.
• Eva: “Foie Gras Torchon” mmmmm.
• Red Medicine: They carry a foie gras spread.
• Chaya: They’re having a “Foie Gras Food Fair.”
• Craft: They carry some foie on their menu.
• Urasawa: They have a foie gras shabu-shabu.
• Scarpetta: They have a foie gras dish!
• Bouchon Bakery: They have foie gras treats for your dog.
• Bazaar: José Andrés is in on it too.
• Mélisse: They always have foie gras. Rumor has it they have a foie gras flan…
• The Tasting Kitchen: They are known to have a foie dish.
• Cafe del Rey: You can get foie gras atop of an oyster!!!!!
• Boneyard Bistro: They carry a foie gras burger.